All common laws apply. Things that would normally be considered illegal are illegal in this kingdom. Punishment here may be considered severe compared to other lands. For example, most serious crimes are punishable by death.
- Worship of any diety other than Bahamut in the Capital is punishable by exile.
- Any evidence (items, books, impliments) of worshiping an evil god is punishable by death.
- Any civilians found above the mountain estates without a royal summons will be imprisoned
- Allowing harm to come to someone by a force of evil when you had the power to stop it is punishable by Anvil. (This is overlooked frequently in the case of Tieflings).
- No militia group may be formed. The King’s Army is the only armed group allowed. Household’s may have private guards but they must not be over an acceptable size.